I think it’s a good time to buy stuff though
Search found 24 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:14 am
- Forum: Vintage Skateboard Trucks....Gullwings,Lazer,Independent,Acs, etc.
- Topic: Lazer trucks
- Replies: 26
- Views: 600991
Re: Lazer trucks
It’s the tarifs eBay’s putting on skate stuff for yank buyers that’s killing the uk market . Had a guy contact me about some tunnel rocks I’m selling and the tarrifs and postage were way more than the price of the wheels.
I think it’s a good time to buy stuff though
I think it’s a good time to buy stuff though
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:32 am
- Forum: Vintage Skateboard Trucks....Gullwings,Lazer,Independent,Acs, etc.
- Topic: Lazer trucks
- Replies: 26
- Views: 600991
Re: Lazer trucks
The Lazers and risers now sold so the market in some areas still pretty healthy
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:59 am
- Forum: Vintage British skateboard stuff circa 1970s
- Topic: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
- Replies: 556
- Views: 22945601
Re: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
Wonder if the guy selling had connections to Benjyboard as got to be very rare items.
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 1:23 pm
- Forum: Vintage British skateboard stuff circa 1970s
- Topic: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
- Replies: 556
- Views: 22945601
Re: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
Nice
you selling it ?
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 2:36 pm
- Forum: FOR SALE,WANTED AND EBAY LISTINGS
- Topic: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
- Replies: 357
- Views: 7056722
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 8:07 am
- Forum: FOR SALE,WANTED AND EBAY LISTINGS
- Topic: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
- Replies: 357
- Views: 7056722
Re: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
I can vouch for the California sun wheels , they look great
I’ve got a set on my blank BB Lolipop
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 11:01 am
- Forum: FOR SALE,WANTED AND EBAY LISTINGS
- Topic: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
- Replies: 357
- Views: 7056722
Re: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
Yeah I consoled myself with the fact they weren’t the best nos set out there. I can’t moan too much about getting outbid last seconds as I’ve done it plenty of times.
Yes I think Simon finishes the auctions to suit oversea bidders but I think alot have been put off by the high custom fees on eBay ...
Yes I think Simon finishes the auctions to suit oversea bidders but I think alot have been put off by the high custom fees on eBay ...
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:58 am
- Forum: FOR SALE,WANTED AND EBAY LISTINGS
- Topic: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
- Replies: 357
- Views: 7056722
Re: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
Just been outbid in the last second on those set of Bones GRRRR
. Anybody on here bought them ? Don’t worry i don’t hold a grudge it’s part of the game lol
- Thu Aug 13, 2026 7:35 pm
- Forum: Vintage British skateboard stuff circa 1970s
- Topic: Ben Liddell Fresh Air Decks
- Replies: 33
- Views: 308058
Re: Ben Liddell Fresh Air Decks
Proper fresh air survivor on eBay atm , need some serious wood working skills to get that looking good
https://ebay.io/m/TEEOFh
https://ebay.io/m/TEEOFh
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 9:04 am
- Forum: Vintage British skateboard stuff circa 1970s
- Topic: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
- Replies: 556
- Views: 22945601
Re: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
@slackalice hi matey did you get my PM about the BB lollipop PDF ? Cheers Daz
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 2:24 pm
- Forum: Vintage British skateboard stuff circa 1970s
- Topic: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
- Replies: 556
- Views: 22945601
Re: All things Benjyboard, Decks, wheels, clothing ,skid pads etc
Don’t think it’s a bad buy at that price , deck looks reasonably clean with little damage so should clean up nicely sames goes for the trucks and wheels. Did all Hendersons have the badge ?
- Tue Jun 16, 2026 8:40 am
- Forum: FOR SALE,WANTED AND EBAY LISTINGS
- Topic: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
- Replies: 357
- Views: 7056722
Re: eBay stuff , post any links in here to anything interesting on eBay/forums marketplace etc.
Quite a nice Sims long board on eBay atm
Not sure how rare the 36 incher was but it looks in pretty good nick
https://ebay.io/m/KzjtUN
Not sure how rare the 36 incher was but it looks in pretty good nick
https://ebay.io/m/KzjtUN
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 8:54 pm
- Forum: General chat about any old cobblers and skateboard related
- Topic: New Members of the forum Introduce yourself
- Replies: 24
- Views: 172920
Re: New Members of the forum Introduce yourself
Eyup matey yeah I’m sure you did , didn’t you buy that Benjy off me , it was nos but had a bit of water staining. You cleaned it up really nicely iirc .
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 8:51 pm
- Forum: General chat about any old cobblers and skateboard related
- Topic: New Members of the forum Introduce yourself
- Replies: 24
- Views: 172920
Re: New Members of the forum Introduce yourself
Unfortunately I through out the original wheels which were generic translucent red a few years before I got into collecting but the GT wheels are a pretty close match.
I’ll post some more photos of my collection asap now I know how to do it.
I’ll post some more photos of my collection asap now I know how to do it.
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 8:47 pm
- Forum: General chat about any old cobblers and skateboard related
- Topic: New Members of the forum Introduce yourself
- Replies: 24
- Views: 172920
Re: New Members of the forum Introduce yourself
Yeah I’d a loved to go to Malibu dog bowl but I was a bit young to go on me own on the bus ( Billy no mates 😆) and me dad was too tight to take me in the car. I do know one lad who used to go though who I used to work with in the fire service and he said he went loads a times with his mates and said ...