Megatron trucks

Info on vintage skateboard trucks including acs reflex gullwing hpg stroker tracker California slalom etc from the 1970s
punkboy

Re: Megatron trucks

Post by punkboy »

finished now, the deck wasnt anything great and looks like its been varnished so i presume the buyer was just after the trucks :D
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-conditi ... 7675.l2557
dcgnus
Site Admin

Post by dcgnus »

Everything half decent now fetched really high money , when o was buying anything you fancied you usually won it in auction whereas now even for half of what it finally fetched you wouldn’t buy it
Itsonlymoney!!!

Post by Itsonlymoney!!! »

Thanks for the link, the trucks were in excellent condition but someone put me out of my misery what brand of deck is that die cut grip tape from !

Was quite popular bitd

I’m getting old and yes auctions are getting dearer except when I’m selling 😢
punkboy

Post by punkboy »

Itsonlymoney!!! wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:51 pm the trucks were in excellent condition but someone put me out of my misery what brand of deck is that die cut grip tape from !
its off one of the macho ones,macho gordo and the likes :D
dcgnus
Site Admin

Post by dcgnus »

Itsonlymoney!!! wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:51 pm Thanks for the link, the trucks were in excellent condition but someone put me out of my misery what brand of deck is that die cut grip tape from !

Was quite popular bitd

I’m getting old and yes auctions are getting dearer except when I’m selling 😢
Yes so true everything fetches top wack unless your selling then it seems to go cheap 😀, unless your punkboy of course 😂
punkboy

Post by punkboy »

thats why i dont auction stuff nowadays,i just use buy it now and if nobody does, then i reduce the price until someones happy with it :D
punkboy

Post by punkboy »

an odd pair, but i cant recall ever seeing the small halftrack size ones before ,cant be many of those around https://www.ebay.com/itm/305171383248?h ... R4SQntXdYg
dcgnus
Site Admin

Post by dcgnus »

Last ones I bought were the narrower type at start of this thread even with shipping from Canada they were about £110 a few years since
Itsonlymoney!!!

Post by Itsonlymoney!!! »

I’m going to list my well used 205’s on eBay if anyone’s interested, there are photos of them on page 1 of this post on my fake Alva Litebeam.

Happy to trade.
punkboy

Post by punkboy »

dcgnus wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:28 am Last ones I bought were the narrower type at start of this thread
i just had a look so i must have seen them before,the old brain cells must be going :lol: that was a good price you got them for then considering the rarity,does anyone have the full set? that would make for a great pic